- Hot/Cold high-quality gel pack. Can heat or cool down your hands.
- The size of the ice pack is 30x20cm (12"x8"). Helps to relieve hands, wrists, and finger pain. Helps to heal the hands. Can be used before a workout to improve blood flow to the hands.
- Made with nylon wrapping which doesn't leak easily (care in the freezer is still needed). Contains 400 grams (0.88 lb) of a powerful conducting gel.
- This hot/cold pack can be either heated or cooled down. For better results, we advise you to use 2 ice packs. First, you can use it as a cold pack for 15 minutes. Then you can use it as a heated pack for about 10 minutes. This is how the blow flow effect is best applied as the cold will improve the blood flow deeply while heat will improve the blood flow on the surface.
- You can cool down this hot/cold pack using a freezer (2 to 12 hours are needed). To heat this hot cold pack, you can either 1. Boil water - Then put the water in a container - Then put the ice pack in the hot water for about 5 minutes. Or 2. You can heat the ice pack with a microwave. You can heat it for 10 seconds at about 450W and start again as much as necessary. Be careful as too long exposure in the microwave will make the ice pack explode.
$39.99 Regular Price